Feb. 13-19, 2022
Registration now open
update: 6 spots left!
We all deserve a mind and body re-set… Please come to Panama Feb. 13-19, 2022, and let’s create some magical memories together…
We ALL deserve some major self care after what we have collectively endured. Come restore your sense of peace, vitality, fun and community! Join us for our Yoga + Surf retreat in Cambutal, Panama at the beautiful Sansara Resort. Our days will include Baptiste Yoga, fantastic meals, pool parties, and plenty of free time for the adventures of your choice: surfing, sup, kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, bike riding, and more!
You love the moist Pacific breeze quenching your thirsty skin. Staring out into the beautiful sea, you are spellbound… azure waters ease the tension around your eyes.
Space is limited and spaces are filling fast! You can reserve your spot today by paying your $500 deposit and signing the waiver agreement we will email you. Scroll down for pricing and cabana availability…
Welcome to Cambutal, Panama – a tropical hideaway that has a special luxurious beauty… you will feel like you have truly found your healthy, mindful magical paradise…expect to be surrounded by luxury and nature…
About our magical location:
Located at the southernmost point of Panama, on a remote beach in the Azuero Peninsula, Cambutal is a small village in the province of Los Santos. Where mountains meet the sea, this area has been described as a mix between the wild-west and Hawaii. With empty waves and uninhabited black-sand beaches, Cambutal is the perfect destination for you to disconnect to reconnect with yourself and what matters most to you.
yoga + sun + spa + surf…
I know we are going to sell out again and I hope you will be here with us this time.
If you have ANY questions at all, feel free to call me (360) 671-0198. Scroll down for pricing and payment details, etc.
Prices are per person. A $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot. Read below to see all that’s included!
QUAD | $1,899 (Early Bird price $1,799*) – An open plan cabana with 4 twin beds. Book alone and be placed with others or book with a group! 4 spots left
TRIPLE | $1,999 Early Bird price $1,899* – Loft Cabana with 3 twins or 1 king + 1 twin SOLD OUT!
CLASSIC DOUBLE | $2,299 Early Bird price $2,199* – Perfect for couples or friends 1 king or 2 twin beds 2 spots left (one king or 2 twin beds)
GRAND DOUBLE | $2,499 Early Bird price $2,399* – Oversized beachfront cabana with 1 king bed (or 2 twins) SOLD OUT! LUXURY BEACHFRONT DOUBLE | $2,699 Early Bird price $2,599* – Oversized luxury cabana with king bed, large private lanai, in-room coffee/tea, huge bathroom + more! SOLD OUT! ULTRA LUXURY SUITE FOR 2 | $3,199 Early Bird price $3,099* | 1 room left- snag it now! – Ultra-luxury cabana with private infinity pool, king bed, large private lanai, in-room coffee/tea, huge bathroom + more! SOLD OUT!
* Early bird pricing until July. 1, 2021
- Arrival Dinner in Panama City Saturday night, Feb 12
- Daily sunrise meditation, morning yoga, and sunset yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort
- 3 healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood (local fair trade coffee & tea provided at breakfast and filtered-water is available throughout the day)
- Daily Yoga in an open air space with a view of the Pacific Ocean
- Use of mats, blocks, bolsters and props)
- Introductory dry land group surf lesson
- Complimentary use of Kayaks, SUP Boards, snorkel gear and bikes for exploring
- Beach Bonfire (weather permitting)
- Departure Day Brunch
- Organic spa products, hypo-allergenic bedding and towels in every cabana (as well as towels provided at the pool)
- Private group transportation to/from Hotel Central in Casco Viejo, Panama City to/from Sansara
- Airfare to Panama City – PTY
- Flight must arrive by 6:30am Sunday 2/13 and depart after 6:00pm Saturday 2/19
- Panama City Hotel Accommodations before or after the retreat (we will offer recommendations)
- Spa Services
- Additional excursions, additional surf lessons and/or rentals
- Alcohol, extras snacks/smoothies/fresh pressed juice or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Gratuities ($200-$300 per person)
Please note: Sansara is located 5.5 hours from Panama City. We recommend flying into Panama City on February 12th and enjoying one night in the Casco Viejo district before departing to Sansara on the morning of the 13th. On February 19th, we will arrive back in Panama City at 3:30pm, please do not book your departing flight earlier than 6:00pm if you choose to fly that day. You will receive a welcome email with packing tips and further details 90 days prior to the retreat. Feel free to reach out with questions in the meantime!
Deposits: In order to secure your spot, we will require a $500.00 non-refundable deposit AND a signed and returned waiver. Reservations will not be confirmed until we have received your waiver. All payments are non-refundable/transferable.
Balance: Your balance will be broken down into equal monthly payments and your credit card will be charged on the 1st of each month until you are paid in full by Dec. 1, 2020.
COVID-19: Should travel be suspended due to government mandates due to COVID-19, the retreat will be rescheduled and your deposit and payments will be transferred to an alternative date, when it is safe to travel.
Travel: Please note Sansara is located 5.5 hours from Panama City. Please fly into Panama City no later than February 13th at 6:30 am. We recommend arriving the day before on Feb. 12 and spending the night in the Casco Viejo area and our group shuttle will pick us up at 8:00 am on 2/13. On departure, February 19th, we will arrive back in Panama City at 3:30pm. Please book your departing flight no earlier than 6:00 pm on Feb. 19. You will receive a welcome email with packing tips and further details by Dec. 1. Feel free to reach out with questions in the meantime by calling me at (360) 671-0198 or email here.